The Coital Alignment Technique (CAT) is a sex position that can help couples achieve more intense orgasms. It involves the male partner entering the female partner from behind, while the female partner is on her back. The male partner then shifts his body forward so that his pubic bone is aligned with the female partner’s clitoris, and the two partners rock their hips together in a rhythmic motion. This allows for direct clitoral stimulation during intercourse, which can lead to more powerful and intense orgasms for both partners.
Coital alignment technique
The coital alignment technique (CAT) sex positionknown colloquially as grinding the cornIt is mainly used as a variant of missionary position and is designed to maximize clitoris stimulation during intercourse. This is achieved by combining the “flying high” variation of the missionary position with pressure-counterpressure movements performed by each partner in rhythm with intercourse.
When used as a variant of the missionary position, the man stands above the woman but moves upward along the woman’s body until his erection, which would otherwise point “up”, is now pointing “down”. , The dorsal side of penis now pressing against the clitoris. Unlike the missionary position, the male’s body moves downwards (relative to the female’s) during the inward motion and upwards in the outward motion. She can also wrap around his legs. The sexual movement is focused on the pelvis, without leverage of the arms or legs. The up (where the female leads) and down (where the male leads) rocking motion of the sexual movement creates arousal that partners allow to develop and peak naturally.
The woman on top variant is known as the reverse coital alignment technique.
history of studies
The coitus alignment technique was first defined by the American psychotherapist Edward Eichel, and the original study was published by Eichel, De Simone Eichel and Kule in 1988 in Journal of sex and marital therapy. Since then, the topic has been studied several times in the same journal.
A 1992 report by Kaplan and his sex therapist trainees described the team’s perfunctory CAT testing, acknowledging that they may have fallen back into old routines after just a few tries for fear of disappointing their partners. His call for other sex therapists to apply more rigorous testing of the technique spurred a series of controlled studies by Hurlbert and colleagues reporting statistically significant results in the treatment of women. hypoactive sexual desire.
- Eichel, Edward and Nobile, Philip. (1992) “The Perfect Fit: How to Achieve Mutual Fulfillment and Monogamous Passion Through the New Intercourse” Dutton Books.
- Hurlbert DF, Apt C. “The Coital Alignment Technique and Directed Masturbation: A Comparative Study of Female Orgasm.” J Marital Sex Ther. spring of 1995, 21(1):21-9. PMID 7608994
- Kaplan HS. “Does the CAT technique enhance the female orgasm?” J Marital Sex Ther. winter of 1992, 18(4):285-91. PMID 1291699
- Pierce AP. “The Coital Alignment Technique (CAT): An Overview of Studies.” J Marital Sex Ther. Jul-Sep 2000, 26(3):257-68. PMID 10929574
- Paul Wolf on Eichel and CAT: filed 05/09/2012 on file.today filed 01/04/2013 at file.today
Video about The Coital Alignment Technique Is The Secret To Super-Intense Orgasms
Coital Alignment Technique for vaginal orgasm
Question about The Coital Alignment Technique Is The Secret To Super-Intense Orgasms
If you have any questions about The Coital Alignment Technique Is The Secret To Super-Intense Orgasms, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article The Coital Alignment Technique Is The Secret To Super-Intense Orgasms was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article The Coital Alignment Technique Is The Secret To Super-Intense Orgasms helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Coital alignment technique
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 4712179 8
Search keywords The Coital Alignment Technique Is The Secret To Super-Intense Orgasms
2. Coital Alignment
3. Coital Alignment Technique
4. Coital Alignment Position
5. Coital Alignment Intercourse
6. Coital Alignment Technique Benefits
7. Coital Alignment Technique Instructions
8. Coital Alignment Technique Variations
9. Coital Alignment Technique Effects
10. Coital Alignment Technique Tips
#Coital #alignment #technique