Saving $300 per month on car insurance may appear to be a daunting task, but it is achievable with the right techniques and strategies. It requires time, effort, and research to find the best deals on insurance policies, but it is worth the investment in the long run.
1. Shop Around: Because of the competitive nature of car insurance companies, it is essential to compare prices and policies across different companies. Online comparison tools are easily available to find quotes from multiple companies to compare prices, benefits, and coverage.
2. Raise Deductibles: A deductible is the amount of money one needs to pay before the insurance company starts paying. Raising deductibles decreases the premium costs, but the driver should consider whether the cost savings are worth the potential risk in the event of an accident.
3. Drive Safely: Safe driving is the most significant factor that impacts insurance premiums. Maintaining a clean driving record, taking safe driving courses, and installing safety features in the vehicle can reduce the chances of accidents and, consequently, lower insurance premiums.
4. Bundle Insurance Policies: Bundling multiple insurance policies by purchasing them from the same provider can reduce the overall cost of insurance. Home, life, and health insurance policies from the same provider can lead to discounts and cost savings.
5. Monitor Credit Score: Several insurance providers use credit scores to evaluate the financial risk of an individual. Better credit scores can result in lower insurance premiums, as it signals lower financial risk.
Saving $300 per month in car insurance is achievable by adopting effective strategies and making informed decisions. With the right tools and guidance, it is possible to achieve significant savings on car insurance while still having comprehensive coverage.
Black Friday Sale:
Get connected with the stories on Instagram:
Join the International Student Community on Facebook to help each other:
Find the students from your college/university here:
Have you tried Airbnb? Sign up with my link and you will get up to $95 CAD off your first trip.
Business email: [email protected]
Wondershare UniConverter 01:00
Make & Model of the car 02:18
Driving Course 03:25
Winter Tires 04:36
Safety features 05:00
Licenses and Third-party insurance 05:30
THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR 08:00
Cannot recommend the insurance company before actually experiencing their claims process.
Bro i recently buy elentra 2018 and i got TD insurance per month $518..
Per month now i want to cancel because its too expensive for me….
Ab cancel krvana h to penalty laga rhe h… they didn't count my HOME COUNTRY driving license experience i have extract and everything..
Hi, can you send me the contact of that insurance company
Which insurance company you bought insurance?
Hi, thanks for the videos, can we give a copy of the driving extract as the test centre kept the original one? Thanks again
Which company you have chosen for your car insurance ?
Can you help with insurance companies that consider Indian experience or any specific procedure to be followed so that they consider our Indian experience
I have G2 and driving extract what’s the next step should I go to service ontario or driving test Center??
Hi Sahil, please tell my husband has experience from 1999 to till date and validity of license is upto 2028..but there is gap between 2018 to 2022 due to lost of license and expiry.so no latest experience but has good experience in past..
So can he get g license directly?
Arey bhai, Company ka nam toh bata dete 💔
could you please tell me, what is the website's name or company's name through which you are getting your insurance
A point worth adding. Don’t laminate the DL extract while getting it from your hoke country, they don’t approve original documents that are laminated. I made this mistake and so the DL extract was not considered in the process.
Bhai plz ab to btao, insurance company website. Hamara to 250 k niche quote hi ni mil rha
Which is your insurance company?
Sir pls tell we have to pay the insurance first and last to insurance company..?? ¿¿
I am new in Canada.I got my G2 license yesterday and now want to buy a car.I had added my Indian driving (since 2002)experience here.I had contacted 2-3 insurance companies but didn't find any giving discount on Indian Experience.
If you please guide me about which company will give discount on my Indian driving experience
Thank you so much for the video. Can you please share the extract, so that we get to know how it's look like, thanks in advance
Hi everyone. Onlia is one such insurance company that considers out-of-country experience
can you share mtu approved course
hey, I am looking for car insurance. All the companies I have spoken with don't consider driving extract. Can you give few names of the companies which do?
Bro, whats the point if u dont share ur insurer name? U made ur vdo ,got the views.
Which online company portal did you use? Most insurance companies are not accepting. Such as TD.
Does anyone know which company accepts Indian driving history?
Here are the ones I called who do NOT accept it (let’s collaborate in the comments 🙂 ) –
– TD Insurance
Also, is there a way to get Indian driving history online? Or do some companies accept just the issue date on license as the proof?